Trial of the Remnant
League of Legends 1 vs. 1 Tournament
Dates: Saturday, September 12th at 1:00pm (registration starts at 12:00pm)
Entry fee: $10.00 per person
Prizing: Cash prizes to the top three
Tournament will run September 12th.
Check-in starts at 12 pm (must be present to check in).
Tournament Starts at 1 pm.
Keep in mind both semifinal games will be streamed. Also both semifinal matches will be best of 3, and the finals are best of 3 as well.
• All matches played on the Summoner’s Rift
• 1v1, Single Elimination
• Blind Pick
• Best of one (until semifinals)
• 4 Bans per person (8 in total)
• NO banned Summoner Spells or Items
We have plenty of spots still available! Register on our Google form here or come early! (http://goo.gl/forms/dspXpgkwTJ)
1. You can sign up for the tournament by Clicking on the links above. You can only sign up once and you must be registered on both sites before the start of the event.
2. You must sign up by 11:59 pm September 11th
3. Tournament Entry fee is $10.00 dollars.
4. You will be required to check-in on the day of the tournament, up to an hour before it starts. Payment must be complete before start of the Tournament. Then the brackets will be made. If you do not check-in in time, you will not be able to participate. You have been warned, there will be no exceptions.
5. Bans (4 per person, 8 total), Game Mode: Blind Pick, Map: Summoner’s Rift, Best of 1 (until semifinals), First to 1 Kill or First to take Tower
6. Banned Summoner Spells: None
7. Banned Items: None
8. There is a cap of players for this tournament. The first 64 people to check-in on the day of the tournament will be allowed to participate.
• Matches will be first to 1 kill or tower
• Winner of the match must notify Event staff upon victory
• YOU ARE ALLOWED TO EXECUTE YOURSELF TO THE TOWER (THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A KILL TO THE ENEMY AS LONG AS IT SAYS “EXECUTED”)
Picks and Bans
• Matches will be best of 1 for the first few rounds, starting with banning, each person will have 4 bans. Banning order will go 1-1-2-2-1-1. Bans are DONE IN THE CHAT IN THE GAME PRIOR TO LAUNCH, please notify event staff of ban picks. BLIND PICK so the enemy does not know what champion you picked until the screen loads.
• Matches during the semifinals will be best of 3 and banning will go the same way. In-between matches you will switch sides and do ALL banning again. This meaning that your bans can change between rounds.
• There will be NO banned Champions or Summoner Spells.
*Any disrespect towards an opponent is prohibited. Don’t troll or disrespect the other player before/during/after the game. If you have been reported for this with proof to back it up you can/will be remove from the tournament.
• This tournament will be played 1v1 on Summoner’s Rift.
If a player disconnects the game can be restarted if the game has not yet reached the 5 min. mark, and first blood has not been earned.
Stoppage of Play
• Unintentional Disconnection: One player losing connection to the game due to problems or issues with the game client, platform, network, or PC.
• Game Leaving/Intentional Disconnection: One player losing connection to the game due to player’s actions (i.e. quitting the game)..
• Server Crash: Multiple players losing connection to a game due to an issue with a server or platform.
Stoppage of Play Procedure/Pause Rules
• A player, who is experiences technical issues, on any team may call for a game restart prior to first blood within the first 5 minutes of the game (i.e. before the timer shows 5:00). The player must be experiencing a hardware malfunction (e.g. monitor, peripheral, etc), a physical disruption (e.g. fan interference, table or chair breakage), or a configuration issues (e.g. runes, masteries, or summoner spells are not properly applied). The player must declare the issue in public chat or to a tournament administrator and then intentionally disconnect. Once the player disconnects, the game is considered null and void and should be restarted unless a tournament administrator determines that the conduct represents unfair play.
• If an unintentional disconnection occurs within 5 minutes from the start of the match & before first blood –OR– a player’s client crashes or fails to load after champion selection, then the match must be restarted. Otherwise if the unintentional disconnection occurs after those milestones, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
• If a player intentionally disconnects without specifying a reason, then the game will continue as normal.
• The following actions will be considered unfair play:
• The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
• An intentional disconnection without a proper and explicitly stated reason
• The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
• Intentionally allowing an opponent to win a game.
• Unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior such as inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player or tournament official.
• The use of a game bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
• The use of an ineligible player (aka “ringing”)
• Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the tournament director or a group of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss, disqualified from the tournament.
• During the course of the event, the tournament director or group of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
Mothership reserves the right to change or update these rules at any time, at the discretion of event admins. Also all infractions or violations not listed specifically here will be punished at the discretion of event organizers and may include, expulsion from the event, reduction of prize money, or any other actions the admin sees fit.