Category: Store News
Created on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 16:56
Written by Mothership
Mothership Books and Games will host our next StarCraft 2 tournament, this time featuring Heart of the Swarm, on March 31 at 1 p.m. Sign up here. Entry fees are $20 and may be paid by PayPal to
or in-person at the store.
- 1v1, single-elimination tournament.
- Best-of-three matches through semi-finals.
- Best-of-five finals.
- $20 entry fee
- First 20 players to sign up and pay will receive tournament entry.
Mothership Books and Games, 2121 Parmer Lane, #119, Austin, TX 78727
Sunday, March 31, 2013, starting at 1 p.m. Set-up begins at noon.
We will use the following MLG maps for this tournament. All maps used for matches must be the current MLG-approved versions.
- MLG Akilon Wastes
- Cloud Kingdom
- Entombed Valley
- Korhal City
- Newkirk City
- Planet S
- Star Station
Prize Pool: $600 in cash and prizes
- 1st Place: $200
- 2nd Place: $120
- 3rd Place: $60
- 4th Place: Motherlode + $15 store credit
- 5th Place: Motherlode + $10 store credit
- 6th Place: Motherlode
- 7th Place: Four hours of game time
- 8th Place: Four hours of game time
- Players are expected to maintain good sportsmanship and to treat other players, teammates and Mothership staff and equipment with respect.
- Players may not use add-ons, macros, or in any way automate in-game commands.
- Players must use our PCs and monitors. Use of player's own keyboard, mouse and headset is permitted, within limits.
- All equipment is subject to our approval.
- The equipment must use a USB interface.
- A piece of equipment will be disallowed if a Mothership staff member cannot attach it and bring it into use into use within 5 minutes.
- Players may not unplug Mothership equipment or plug in their own equipment into our PCs without supervision from a Mothership staff member.
- PS2/PS3 equipment is not allowed.
- Players must promptly follow directives from tournament officials at all times.
- Players who fail to observe rules or directives from tournament staff will be given a warning, and upon a second violation, will be disqualified from the tournament with no refund.
Sign Ups and Fee Payment
Sign up using the form below. Then, send entry fees via PayPal to actual[at]mothershipatx.com, or pay in-person at the store.
All sign-ups and entry fees are due 30 minutes prior to the event.
Email additional questions to
or call us at 512.516.5067.