Ready to Return to Return to Ravnica? Lots of events going on for our planeswalk back to the best plane ever!
Date and Time: Saturday, September 15th at 4:30pm
Format: Standard. Swiss rounds with cut to top 8
Event Fees: $10
Prizing: 1st place gets a box of M19 and the Champion playmat.
Top 8 gets a deck box. Top 30 gets the alt art promo. Extra packs given to top players if we get more than 12 people.
Date and Time: Saturday, September 22nd at 1:00pm
Format: Open play. Must play 3 different opponents to receive the participation promo.
Event fees: FREE!
Prizing: Participation promo given to those who *participate* in the event.
– Sunday, August 26th
– Registration opens at 10:00am
– Decklists must be submitted by 10:30am
– Dice roll at 10:45am
– Maximum 32 seats
– Swiss rounds and cut to top based on the number of participants
– All participants will receive kit prizing and pack prizing
– 1 booster box will be added per 8 participants
– Raffles will be done at the end of Swiss rounds
– See the FFG website for more details on the kit: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/6/6/swd-use-the-force/
Sunday, July 29th: Registration from 9:00am to 9:45am. Dice roll at 10:00am
$10 entry fee
Event capped at 32 players. Preregister here.
Prizing from the Store Championship kit as well as additional raffles throughout the day
Join us for the culmination of the Dominaria season!
When: Saturday, June 23rd at 4:30pm
Format/Structure: Standard, swiss rounds based on the number of participants, cut to top 8
Event fee: $10 entry fee
– Top 30 players will receive a copy of the full-art Demon of Catastrophes
– Top 8 players will receive an exclusive deck box
– First place will get the Champion playmat
This will be a Dominaria win-a-box event. For more than 12 players, we will add 3 packs of Dominaria to the prize pool to be distributed to top players. Final prize count will be determined at the start of the event once we get a final number of players.
When: Saturday, December 30 at 1pm
Entry fee: $10
Tournament Structure: Swiss rounds, cut to top 8
1st place: 1 box of Ixalan boosters and the Champion playmat
Top 8 will get deck boxes featuring new art from Rivals of Ixalan. Top 30 players will get the full art foil Ghalta, Primal Hunger from Rivals of Ixalan.
3 booster packs will be added to the prize pool for every player after the first 12. Prize packs will be distributed at the TO’s discretion based on the number of participants registered at the start of the event.
Date: Sunday, June 25th at 11:00am (dice roll at 11:30am)
Event fee: $10– your registration is only confirmed once you have paid the event fees. Register here!
Tournament structure: Hard cap at 48 players. Swiss rounds with a cut to top 8. Must fill out a decklist.
Top 32 – An alternate art version of the upgrade card The Best Defense.
Top 8 – A deckbox showcasing the First Order and its legions of Stormtroopers.
Top 4 – A playmat featuring Captain Phasma
Top 2 – An extended art, plastic, spot-glossed Captain Phasma, Elite Trooper card.
First Place – A printed art plaque to commemorate your victory and a first-round bye card that is valid at any 2017 or 2018 Star Wars: Destiny Regional Championship!
Destiny booster packs, singles, and accessories will be added to the prize and raffle pool proportional to the number of players attending.
Please fill out the following form and come to the store or call us at 512-291-7399 to pay your event fees. *Registration form!*
Date: Saturday, June 10th at 11:00am (dice roll at 11:30am)
Registration: Fill out this form here.
Event fee: $15 ($10 if paid by Friday, June 9th at close)— your registration is only confirmed once you have paid the event fees. No refunds will be given after Friday, June 9th.
Tournament structure: Hard cap at 32 players. Max 5 Swiss rounds, cut to top 8. Must fill out a squad sheet, which you can download here.
Rule set: We will be using the official rules as per Fantasy Flight Games. You can download the full rules here.
Top 32 – An alternate art version of the upgrade card Engine Upgrade.
Top 8 – An acrylic full-length range ruler.
Top 4 – A range 1 and a range 1-2 ruler.
Top 2 – A printed acrylic Agent Kallus token.
First Place – A printed art plaque to commemorate your victory and a first-round bye card that is valid at any 2017 or 2018 X-Wing Regional Championship!
Store credit vouchers, X-Wing ships and accessories will be added to the prize pool and to the raffle pool for every two players that we get in excess of 8 players.
When: Saturday, January 28th at 1:00pm (registration and friendlies will be from 12pm to 1pm)
Tournament fee: $10 entry
Tournament Structure: Relaxed tournament structure. Swiss rounds based on the number of participants. No cuts.
Prizing: Prizes will be handed out from the official FFG kit and previous season kits. Minimum prizing is as follows:
- Top 32 – The top thirty-two players will each receive a copy of the alternate art card “Syrio Forel” – a card that can train your other characters in the way of the Water Dance.
- Top 8 – The top eight players will each receive a Syrio Forel deckbox to house their allies and armies.
- Top 4 – The top four players will each receive a playmat full of flowing colors depicting Ser Robar Royce.
- Top 2 – The top two players will each receive a printed acrylic token to be used with the card “Tears of Lys”.
- First Place – The winner will receive a color printed plaque and a first round bye (not pictured) to a 2017 A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Regional Championship of their choice!