Ready to Return to Return to Ravnica? Lots of events going on for our planeswalk back to the best plane ever!
Date and Time: Saturday, September 15th at 4:30pm
Format: Standard. Swiss rounds with cut to top 8
Event Fees: $10
Prizing: 1st place gets a box of M19 and the Champion playmat.
Top 8 gets a deck box. Top 30 gets the alt art promo. Extra packs given to top players if we get more than 12 people.
Date and Time: Saturday, September 22nd at 1:00pm
Format: Open play. Must play 3 different opponents to receive the participation promo.
Event fees: FREE!
Prizing: Participation promo given to those who *participate* in the event.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
We have already moved other groups for the day to accommodate more people for this event. There are literally no other chairs in the space for this event. Showing up will not afford you a place in the tournament.
– Sunday, September 9th
– Registration opens at 10:00am
– First round starts at 11:00am
Event Structure and Prizing:
– Swiss rounds based on the number of participants
– Hard cap at 32 players
– Cut to top 8 after Swiss
– No prizing— all fees go to paying judges and staff
– Sunday, August 26th
– Registration opens at 10:00am
– Decklists must be submitted by 10:30am
– Dice roll at 10:45am
– Maximum 32 seats
– Swiss rounds and cut to top based on the number of participants
– All participants will receive kit prizing and pack prizing
– 1 booster box will be added per 8 participants
– Raffles will be done at the end of Swiss rounds
– See the FFG website for more details on the kit: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/6/6/swd-use-the-force/
Sunday, July 29th: Registration from 9:00am to 9:45am. Dice roll at 10:00am
$10 entry fee
Event capped at 32 players. Preregister here.
Prizing from the Store Championship kit as well as additional raffles throughout the day
Join us for some league action! Great event for new players who want to get some practice with deckbuilding and some light competition and for veteran players looking for a fun experience.
League is every Tuesday from July 18 to August 7 at 6:30pm. If you cannot make it to the Tuesday meet time, you are welcome to play matches at other times with League Players throughout the week.
Entry fee is $25 and includes 6 boosters of Core Set 2019 to build a 40 card deck. The first 30 participants will receive a collector’s box to store their cards in.
Rules of the League:
– Play as many matches as you want.
– Get a free mulligan each match.
– Add another booster pack to your pool after 3 losses and/or at the beginning of the next league session (max. 3 packs per week)
-We’ll hold your league materials in between weeks.
– Play all 4 league events = 4 packs
– Win more than 5 matches in a row = 1 pack
– Play 10+ games = 1 Wizards promo item
Dates and Times:
– Sunday, July 22nd at 4:00pm
– Monday, July 23rd at 7:00pm
– Tuesday, July 24th at 7:00pm
– Saturday, July July 28th at 1:00pm
Entry fee is $30 and includes:
– 22 card evolution pack featuring key cards from current and prior sets
– 4 Celestial Storm Booster Packs
– 1 of 4 alternate art promo cards
– 1 Deck building tip sheet
Max. 96 players for all events. Sign up sheet will be cutoff when we hit event caps. Preregistration is highly recommended to ensure a spot in the event.
Each player will receive 1 prerelease deck and be given 30 minutes for deck building.
The tournament will last about 3-4 rounds depending on the number of total participants. Each round typically lasts 20 minutes + 3 turns.
Games are played with 4 prize cards rather than the usual 6. Basic energy cards included in the prerelease kits will be provided to players.
Everyone will receive 2 participation packs and we’ll add 1 pack per person to the prize pool to be distributed to the top half players of each division. Additional prize packs will be from sets that are currently available; you may instead accept a voucher for the new set when it is released.
Staring on Saturday, April 29th, we’ll be allowing folks to rent out our board game for 1 week. Rates start at 10% of the listed MSRP of the game.
You can sign up for an account and browse our inventory here: