New Pokemon Releases!!
Premium XY Collection Box for $99.99. Very limited quantities.
Shining Legends Collection Box for $79.99. Also limited quantities.
New MTG Stuff!
MTG Gift Pack. Has 5 foil lands, 2 foil rares, and 3 booster packs. Normally $19.99— we’re selling them for $14.99. Because that’s really what they’re worth.
New Board Games!
Axis and Allies Anniversary Edition… this thing barely fits on the shelf. We’re selling it for $79.99 (normally $99.99)
Cat Lady…. for those that are Cat Ladies/Gents… cute new game for $24.99
Join us during our regularly scheduled Sunday Win-a-Box events for a chance to win a Standard Showdown pack!
Standard Showdown packs contain foils, rares, and mythics from the current standard sets…. and the highly coveted foil Rebecca Guay lands!
How Showdown Packs will be prized out:
– 1 pack to each player in the top 8
– 1 pack to a select player in the community
Note: For events that have fewer than 8 players, we will distribute one to each player. Excess packs will be saved for events with higher attendance.
These additional prizes will be added for the following Sundays at 6:00pm:
– Sunday, October 29th
– Sunday, November 5th
– Sunday, November 12th
– Sunday, November 19th
– Sunday, November 26th
– Sunday, December 3rd
These events also give 2x Planeswalker points and count double for those participating in the Standard Sponsorship Series.
Dates and Times:
– Saturday, October 21st at 11:30am
– Monday, October 23rd at 7:00pm
– Thursday, October 26th at 7:00pm
– Saturday, October 28th at 11:30am
Entry fee is $30 and includes:
– 22 card evolution pack featuring key cards from current and prior sets
– 4 Crimson Invasion Booster Packs
– 1 of 4 alternate art promo cards
– 1 Deck building tip sheet
Max. 45 players per weekend event and 20 players per weekday event.
Each player will receive 1 prerelease deck and be given 30 minutes for deck building.
The tournament will last about 3-4 rounds depending on the number of total participants. Each round typically lasts 20 minutes + 3 turns.
Games are played with 4 prize cards rather than the usual 6. Basic energy cards included in the prerelease kits will be provided to players.
Everyone will receive 3 participation packs and we’ll add 1 pack per person to the prize pool to be distributed to the top half players of each division. Additional prize packs will be from sets that are currently available; you may instead accept a voucher for the new set when it is released.
We will also be raffling off some Elite Trainer boxes, EX boxes, and Mythical boxes- one will be added per 8 attendees!
Join us for some league action! Great event for new players who want to get some practice with deckbuilding and some light competition and for veteran players looking for a fun experience.
League is every Tuesday from October 3rd – October 24th at 7:00pm. If you cannot make it to the Tuesday meet time, you are welcome to play matches at other times with League Players throughout the week.
Entry fee is $25 to start league (you’ll get a prerelease pack to build your first deck)
The first 30 participants will receive a collector’s box to store their cards in.
Rules of the League:
– Play as many matches as you want.
– Get a free mulligan each match.
– Add another booster pack to your pool after 3 losses and/or at the beginning of the next league session (max. 3 packs per week)
-We’ll hold your league materials in between weeks.
– Play all 4 league events = 3 packs
– Win more than 5 matches in a row = 1 pack
– Bring a friend who’s never played at Mothership before to join the league = 1 pack
– Play 10+ games = 1 Wizards promo item
– Don’t be a douchebag to other players and actually foster community at the ‘ship = 1 pack*
Note: * means that it’s up to Lauren’s discretion if you get this bonus pack or not
Finally, an awesome DBZ card game has arrived! We’re out of boosters, but we still have starters and special packs available for sale.
We also have 14 tournament kits for this season! Tournaments will be held on Mondays at 7:30pm. Entry fee is $3 (at least until we have booster packs for prize support.)
Tournament structure is swiss rounds based on the number of participants.
– 1 mat will be added for every 8 people entered in the event to be prized from 1st place down
– 2 promo packs will be added to the prize pool for each player entered to be prized out to the top half players
– 1 participation promo will be added for each player entered
*The TO reserves the right to add prizing whenever she deems appropriate*
Staring on Saturday, April 29th, we’ll be allowing folks to rent out our board game for 1 week. Rates start at 10% of the listed MSRP of the game.
You can sign up for an account and browse our inventory here: