Dates and Times:
Entry fee is $30 and includes:
– 22 card evolution pack featuring key cards from current and prior sets
– 4 Lost Thunder Booster Packs
– 1 of 4 alternate art promo cards
– 1 Deck building tip sheet
Max. 80 players for all events. Sign ups will be cutoff when we hit event caps. Preregistration is highly recommended to ensure a spot in the event.
Each player will receive 1 prerelease deck and be given 30 minutes for deck building.
The tournament will last about 3-4 rounds depending on the number of total participants. Each round typically lasts 20 minutes + 3 turns.
Games are played with 4 prize cards rather than the usual 6. Basic energy cards included in the prerelease kits will be provided to players.
Everyone will receive 2 participation packs and we’ll add 1 pack per person to the prize pool to be distributed to the top half players of each division.
– Sunday, October 28th
– Registration opens at 10:00am
– First round starts at 11:00am
Event Structure and Prizing:
– Swiss rounds based on the number of participants
– Hard cap at 40 players; waitlist will open when we hit the cap
– Cut to top 8 after Swiss
– No prizing— all fees go to paying judges and staff
Join us for some league action! Great event for new players who want to get some practice with deckbuilding and some light competition and for veteran players looking for a fun experience.
League is every Tuesday from October 9th to October 30th. If you cannot make it to the Tuesday meet time, you are welcome to play matches at other times with League Players throughout the week.
Entry fee is $25 and includes 6 boosters of GNR to build a 40 card deck.
Rules of the League:
– Play as many matches as you want.
– Get a free mulligan each match.
– Add another booster pack to your pool after 3 losses and/or at the beginning of the next league session (max. 3 packs per week)
-We’ll hold your league materials in between weeks.
– Play all 4 league events = 4 packs
– Win more than 5 matches in a row = 1 pack
– Play 10+ games = 1 Wizards promo item