Dates and Times:
Get your booster boxes for $110 including tax. And you can reserve your Bundles and Planeswalker Decks. Sign up here on our Google form!
Amonkhet Release Weekend Events
- Thursday, April 27th
– Midnight draft at 11:59pm
- Friday, April 28th
– Booster draft at 2:00pm
– FNM: Standard and Draft at 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 29th
– Sealed Box ($135) at 3:00pm *must preregister on this form, max 16 players*
– Sealed draft ($24) at 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 30th
– Booster draft at 12:00pm
– Win-a-Box Draft ($18) 6:00pm
Participants in any release event will be eligible to receive this cool release weekend promo while supplies last:
**Preorders for Modern Masters 2017 are closed to the public. Requests can be made to Lauren or Tom directly, but are not guaranteed unless explicitly stated. Boxes and packs will be available for purchase on the day of while supplies last.***
RELEASE WEEKEND EVENTS
Thursday, March 16th at 11:59pm
Friday, March 17th at 6:30pm
Saturday, March 18th at 6:30pm
– Entry fee: $45
– 3 pack draft; 3 rounds Swiss
– 1 pack of Modern Masters 2017 per round win or bye
*Note: if you do not want to pass your pack in the draft, you will need to scoop from the pod.
Sunday, March 19th at 2:00pm: Sealed Draft
– Entry fee: $55
– 3 packs sealed of Modern Masters 2017; 3 packs drafted of Conspiracy 2
– 3 rounds Swiss
– 1 pack of Modern Masters per round win or bye
Sunday, March 19th at 4:00pm: Modern Masters Win-a-Box
– Entry fee: $20
– Format: Modern
– Minimum 12 people to fire
– Swiss rounds with a cut to top
– 2 packs of Modern Masters 2017 will be added to the prize pool for each participant over 12. Distribution will be based on total participants and decided prior to the start of the tournament.
- Thursday, October 6th at 7:00pm
- Thursday, October 20th at 7:00pm
- Thursday, November 3rd at 7:00pm
- Thursday, November 17th at 7:00pm
$15 entry fee
Draft 3 packs of Conspiracy 2 in pods of 6-10. Multiplayer groups will be separated into 3-4 players each. Last man standing in the pod wins a pack.
2 rounds (60 minutes each). At the end of the round, the active player finishes his/her turn. Highest life total wins the pack.
Everyone gets a participation pack at the end of the tournament.