Join us for a special prizing event on Saturdays from November 26th to December 17th at 7:00pm!
Entry fee will be $6. Standard format. Swiss rounds based on the number of players. 1 standard booster pack per person will be added to the prize pool to be distributed to the top 3 players.
We’ll be giving out up to 10 Standard Showdown packs per event. These highly coveted packs will be distributed to the top 8 players in the event with the remaining 2 going to superior community members.
**We will not give out Standard Showdown packs in amounts that exceed the total player count for any individual event.**
Specific Event Dates:
- Saturday, November 26th
- Saturday, December 3rd
- Saturday, December 10th
- Saturday, December 17th
Come check out our very first League event at Mothership! No pre-sign up required. First 30 participants will receive a custom league token at the first session. You don’t have to commit to all sessions either— just come to the ones you can!
– Tuesday, November 1st at 7:00pm
– Tuesday, November 8th at 7:00pm
– Tuesday, November 15th at 7:00pm
– Tuesday, November 22nd at 7:00pm
Entry fee: Buy 3 booster packs of any set in standard!
– Build a 30-card deck.
– Play as many matches as you want.
– Get a free mulligan each match.
– Add another booster pack to your pool after 3 losses or at the beginning of the next league session.
-We’ll hold your league materials in between weeks.
– 5 points each week for participation (playing 3+ games)
– 1 point per win (up to 5 points)
– 10 points if you come to every week
– 10 points for Most Improved Player
– 10 points for Fellowship
– up to 20 points: 1 pack
– between 21-40 points: 2 packs + Motherboard
– between 41-60 points: 3 packs + Mothership Playmat
*More prizes will be added based on attendance and consistency of players!*
- Thursday, October 6th at 7:00pm
- Thursday, October 20th at 7:00pm
- Thursday, November 3rd at 7:00pm
- Thursday, November 17th at 7:00pm
$15 entry fee
Draft 3 packs of Conspiracy 2 in pods of 6-10. Multiplayer groups will be separated into 3-4 players each. Last man standing in the pod wins a pack.
2 rounds (60 minutes each). At the end of the round, the active player finishes his/her turn. Highest life total wins the pack.
Everyone gets a participation pack at the end of the tournament.