Join us in celebrating all things tabletop! We’ll be running a number of events throughout the weekend!
Friday, April 28th at 4th Tap Brewing Coop from 6pm-10pm
– Our new friends down the road on Metric Blvd. are graciously hosting us for an awesome pre-party for International Tabletop Day. We’ll be bringing some demo games and raffle prizes for the night. Feel free to bring your own or try something off their shelf. And, of course, try their amazing beers!
The Main Event
Saturday, April 29th at Mothership Books and Games from 11am to 2am
– Open Board Gaming all day! We have almost 50 new demo games that we’ve added to our shelf and will be launching our Board Game Rental Program. Ask Lauren for more details at the event!
– RPG Corner at Pokejos BBQ: We’ve reserved the party room from 12pm to 9pm for our D&D Boot Camp and D&D One Shots. We’ll also have Alan available for our Q&A sessions.
– Unrivaled Tournaments: We’re hosting a tournament series that ends in a $250,000 grand prize finals this summer. We’re doing 2 of the satellite tournaments to qualify players for the regional tournaments. King of Tokyo at 1:00pm and Munchkin at 4:00pm for a $5 entry fee.
– Hourly Raffles: Every hour, we’ll be doing a number of raffles based on the number of participants at the event during that time. Over $1,000 in prizes are available to be raffled and will be disbursed based on the number of participants throughout the day. (Fine print: I’m not giving shit away if people don’t come to the event.) Participants will receive a ticket each hour they are present and can earn 1 additional ticket for every $5 they spend on tabletop games and accessories. Raffles include sealed copies of games, ITTD swag, Mothership swag, and game promos. Examples: Axis and Allies miniatures kits, 7 Wonders Duel, Mysterium, Colt Express, Cash ‘n Guns, Agricola promos, Mothership tote bags.