Join us for a intro session to MTG and to the new set, Core 2019! Each participant will get a free sample deck to take home.
Saturday, June 30th at 1:00pm
Those who help teach others or those who play at least 5 games with 5 unique opponents will receive a full art promo. We reserve the right to limit the distribution of promos to people who try to scam the system and not help facilitate a welcoming environment for new players.
Join us for the culmination of the Dominaria season!
When: Saturday, June 23rd at 4:30pm
Format/Structure: Standard, swiss rounds based on the number of participants, cut to top 8
Event fee: $10 entry fee
– Top 30 players will receive a copy of the full-art Demon of Catastrophes
– Top 8 players will receive an exclusive deck box
– First place will get the Champion playmat
This will be a Dominaria win-a-box event. For more than 12 players, we will add 3 packs of Dominaria to the prize pool to be distributed to top players. Final prize count will be determined at the start of the event once we get a final number of players.
Join us for a whole day of RPG action! We’ll have 7 different RPGs running throughout the day for people to get a taste of the amazing world of tabletop gaming!
Free RPG Day swag is limited to 1 item per person. Those who participate in any of our events will be eligible for additional swag and the specialty item swag.
2018 RPG Schedule
11:00am: Cypher System (Predation)— a game for fans of sci-fi and dinosaurs!
12:00pm: Sentinel Comics RPGS— a game for those who want to be superheroes in real life, but still not in real life
1:00pm: 40k Wrath and Glory— the new Warhammer RPG!
3:00pm: Call of Cthuhlu— does this require anymore explanation? RAWR CTHULHU!
4:00pm: D&D Horror Crawl— Lamentations of the Flame Princess adventure (not recommended for the kiddos)
4:00pm: D&D 5e Adventure— traditional D&D!
8:00pm: Vampire the Masquerade— a revamp of the original RPG that’s releasing this summer
Feel free to RSVP for any of the above games by emailing email@example.com! Otherwise, seats are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration opens at 11:00am and closes at 11:25am. First round starts at 11:30am.
$10 entry fee. No refunds if you are late or do not attend.
Preregister in store or through our online store.
No prize support except the PPTQ invite. All event fees go to paying the judge and staff.
Swiss rounds based on number of participants. Cut to top 8.
Competitive REL. Decklist required.
Join us for some sweet 2HG action with a new set dedicated to multiplayer games!
Battlebond Preview Events
Saturday, June 2nd and Sunday, June 3rd at 1:30pm
$30 entry fee perteam
Battlebond Launch Party
Friday, June 8th at 7:30pm and Saturday, June 9th at 1:30pm
$30 entry fee per team
Event fee only covers both players. Both team members must be paid and preregistered to guarantee a slot.
*While we will do our best to match people into teams, the only way to guarantee a partner is to find one before the event.
- Each team of two will receive six Battlebond booster packs. The team will build two decks from the six booster packs¬—one deck for each player.
- The remaining unused cards will create a shared sideboard.
- Teams play single game matches.
- 2 packs per players into the prize pool
- Payout is 2 packs per round win per team
Sundays at 6:00pm— join us for Standard Showdown!
$6 entry fee. 1.5 booster packs of Dominaria added to the prize pool to be added to the top half players.
Top 8 players get a Standard Showdown pack and 1 lucky non-top 8er will get one too!
4-card Standard Showdown booster packs contain:
- 2 rare or mythic rare cards from a currently legal Standard set
- 1 foil basic land from Dominaria
- 1 foil card of any rarity from a currently legal Standard set
Join us for some league action! Great event for new players who want to get some practice with deckbuilding and some light competition and for veteran players looking for a fun experience.
League is every Tuesday from May 1st– May 22nd at 6:30pm. If you cannot make it to the Tuesday meet time, you are welcome to play matches at other times with League Players throughout the week.
Entry fee is $20 plus tax and includes 6 boosters of Dominaria to build a 40 card deck. The first 30 participants will receive a collector’s box to store their cards in.
Rules of the League:
– Play as many matches as you want.
– Get a free mulligan each match.
– Add another booster pack to your pool after 3 losses and/or at the beginning of the next league session (max. 3 packs per week)
-We’ll hold your league materials in between weeks.
– Play all 4 league events = 3 packs
– Win more than 5 matches in a row = 1 pack
– Bring a friend who’s never played at Mothership before to join the league = 1 pack
– Play 10+ games = 1 Wizards promo item
– Don’t be a douchebag to other players and actually foster community at the ‘ship = 1 pack*
Note: * means that it’s up to Lauren’s discretion if you get this bonus pack or not
Saturday, April 28th from 11:00am to 6:00pm
Our 3rd year of doing International Tabletop Day!
There will be raffles all day and many things on sale to celebrate all things tabletop!
NEW EVENT—- THE BOARD GAME SWAP MEET
– Bring some of your (gently) used games to trade with other players
– NO CASH TRADES— though you may give someone store credit
– We will provide post-its to write your name and your asking price
Join us for some sweet Dominaria events this weekend!
- Thursday, April 26th Midnight draft 11:59pm
- Friday, April 27th FNM: Standard/Draft 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 28th Sealed draft ($24) 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 29th Booster Draft 1:30pm
- Sunday, April 29th Sealed ($25) 4:30pm
*Note: only events on Saturday and Sunday will receive the alternate-art Zahid promos.
Sign up online or in store!
Entry fee is $30 and includes:
– 22 card evolution pack featuring key cards from current and prior sets
– 4 Forbidden Light Booster Packs
– 1 of 4 alternate art promo cards
– 1 Deck building tip sheet
Each player will receive 1 prerelease deck and be given 30 minutes for deck building.
The tournament will last about 3-4 rounds depending on the number of total participants. Each round typically lasts 20 minutes + 3 turns.
Games are played with 4 prize cards rather than the usual 6. Basic energy cards included in the prerelease kits will be provided to players.
Everyone will receive 2 participation packs and we’ll add 1 pack per person to the prize pool to be distributed to the top half players of each division. Additional prize packs will be from sets that are currently available; you may instead accept a voucher for the new set when it is released.